The Benefits of Steel Lockers and Cabinets
Does your business regularly need to store valuables? Do you have to provide your customers and staff members with viable storage options and solutions? If you do, it is time to consider what your options are in terms of storage. Steel lockers and cabinets offer a safe and durable alternative for the storage of valuable possessions. Steel lockers and cabinets are typically used in gymnasiums, schools, public service buildings, offices, warehouses, hospitals, banks, libraries, garages, workshops and many other businesses. If you are wondering if steel storage is the right solution for your business, consider the following advantages:
- Durable security – the steel lockers and cabinets in our range are carefully developed and manufactured from highest quality steel with lock and key options. These steel cabinets can also be fitted with additional security features to enhance safety and ensure that you get the best out of your storage options. These features include digital locks, alarms, lower hinges and more.
- Healthier storage option – unlike wooden storage units, steel units are not prone to bacteria and chemical contamination. The steel lockers and cabinets are also resistant to water and moisture damage and are easy to clean and keep clean. Contamination and corrosion are not things that you will have to worry about.
- Pest-free storage – unlike other materials, steel is not considered an attractive material to insects, cockroaches, rats and others. If you keep your steel cabinets clear of old food and dirt, you will find that pests will not find the environment attractive.
- Strength and sturdiness – storage cabinets made from steel are strong and a sturdy and that makes these units ideal for storing bulky and heavy items on the metal shelving. Metal storage cabinets have exceptional load-bearing capacity – you are bound to be impressed with their robustness.
- Economical in terms of initial capital outlay and on-going maintenance – steel lockers and cabinets are affordable to buy and require very little in terms of maintenance. This means that you can save a great deal in the long run on care and maintenance costs. If cared for properly, your metal locker will offer you many years of service.
- Capitalise on the design for more storage space – steel lockers and cabinets are designed to be tall-standing and elongated with shelving and cabinet space stacked upwards. This means that you can store more in a seemingly small space without having install storage units that take up too much space.
At Caslad, all of our steel lockers and cabinets are finished with a powder coating. We offer the following configurations for you to consider:
- Single compartment locker – this unit measures 1800 mm x 300 mm x 450 mm.
- Double compartment locker – this unit measures 1800 mm x 300 mm x 450 mm.
- 3-compartment locker – this unit measures 1800 mm x 300 mm x 450 mm.
- 4-compartment locker – this unit measures 1800 mm x 300 mm x 450 mm.
- 5-compartment locker – this unit measures 1800 mm x 300 mm x 450 mm.
- 6-compartment locker – this unit measures 1800 mm x 300 mm x 450 mm.
All of the lockers have separate doors for each compartment which makes for great convenience when assigning storage compartments or units per individual. Part of protecting your investment is keeping your steel lockers and cabinets in excellent condition. Below are a few tips on how to do so:
- Place your steel lockers and cabinets in a covered area. Protecting your cabinets from the elements is a great way to prolong their service life.
- In the event of any spills or splashes, make sure that the cabinet is wiped down and dried as soon as possible.
- Keep the cabinet clean. Wipe it down regularly and use steel cleaners on the surface.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with custom-designed and manufactured storage and material handling solutions. Our product range is designed to cater to a variety of needs and our steel cabinets and lockers are currently used in a number of industries. We strongly recommend that you take the time to discuss your needs and requirements with us at Caslad. Our professional consultants will ensure that you are provided with a wealth of product information and advice and will present you with a viable range of steel lockers and cabinets.