Steel Bolted Long Span Shelving
Long span shelving is one of the most popular kinds of light-duty racking available, as it is quick to assemble, and no special tools are required to do so. Within minutes, users are able to expand their storage capacity. Enjoying greater flexibility and higher storage density.
- Ideal for light to medium industrial storage such as boxes, small stalls, mini-warehouses, etc.
- Stronger than shelving and lighter than racking
- An ideal solution for factories and mini-warehouses that use handpicking of items.
- Corner gussets for strength and stability
- Steel shelves
- Powder-coated finish
- Heights: 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 3000mm, 3300mm, 3600mm
- Width: 914mm
- Depth: 305mm, 381mm, 457mm, 610mm,762mm, 914mm
Long Span Shelving features:
- Open Beam Racking
- Open Slatted Timber Racking
- Solid Timber Decking
- Steal Decking
Bolted Steel Shelving
A space for every item. The ideal small parts solution. Bolted Steel Shelving
We offer a range of bolted steel shelving solutions that are custom-installed for clients’ small-parts storage requirements. Steel shelving is a versatile and cost-effective means of storage space. Moreover, steel shelving can be easily relocated whenever necessary.
Our shelving systems are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit clients’ storage requirements and can be quickly and simply installed in warehouses, offices, retail stores, and in the home.
As requirements can vary substantially for shelving, please complete the below form in order for us to give you an accurate quote