1. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
2. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
3. We or our third-party licensors own all rights to this website.
4. All our trademarks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trademarks are their respective owners’ property.
5. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
6. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
7. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
8. Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
Terms of Sale
1. These terms cover any transactions where we provide goods to you through this website.
2. We, Caslad Industries are the “vendor” under these terms. You are the “Customer” under these terms.
3. These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
4. You place orders with us on the following basis: you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction; we only conclude an agreement when we dispatch our goods to you; we may cancel any order, but we will refund any money you have paid if we do; we conclude an agreement where you are domiciled; and each order is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
5. We sell the goods to you on the following basis: you will bear the cost and we will choose the way of packaging and delivering the goods unless agreed otherwise; we will do our best to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after you have placed an order, but we are not liable and you may not cancel an order if we do not do so timeously; risks related to the goods pass to you on delivery; ownership in the goods passes to you on payment of the fees in full, and you have the same rights against us as we have against our suppliers in terms of any warranty attached to the goods or imposed by law.
6. You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a licence to use it to provide the goods. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
7. We may own intellectual property rights in our goods and you may not use those rights without our permission. We may prosecute you for any violations of our proprietary rights.
8. We disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. We are not liable for any defect that you cause.
9. You will pay us the fees on the due date. You may not withhold payment of any amount due to us for any reason.
10. We are only liable to you for any direct damages that the goods may cause up to the total amount of fees that you have paid us for them.
11. We are not liable for any other losses that the goods may cause you.
12. If you breach your obligations under this agreement, we have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
13. We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we discontinue the goods, believe providing the goods could burden or pose a risk to us, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the goods has become impractical. If we need to terminate, we will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
14. We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if the negotiation fails, and finally, go to arbitration if the mediation fails.
15. We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each others’ email addresses and choose their respective street addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents. The parties may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other.
16. Things may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, but the other party may cancel the agreement on written notice to the other if the circumstances persist for more than 60 calendar days.
17. The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
18. If we change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes will only apply to future orders.
19. South African law governs this agreement.
20. You consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
21. Images used on product listings may not be an exact match to the product supplied, if you are unsure about a product, please contact us first.
1. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information includes information we collect: on submission when you place an order; and automatically when you visit this website.
3. You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
4. We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
5. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
6. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
7. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
8. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
9. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
10. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
11. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
12. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
13. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
14. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it or credit your account, subject to the terms below. This policy applies to products bought from Caslad Agencies.
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
– it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
– it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).;
– it is not missing any accessories or parts;
– you log a return via email within 7 days of delivery of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective within 6 months from delivery by you.
We will collect the product but you will be charged for delivery. Our courier is entitled to refuse collection of a product that is not properly packaged for transport. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price less transport costs. Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 – 10 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the Website or if it is missing any accessories, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Products not eligible for returns
The following products are not eligible for a refund or exchange:
– products which have been personalised for you or made to your specifications, unless defective.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery/collection, please notify us of such delivery/collection by logging a return via email.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair/replacement is possible) or refund you with the purchase price of the product. Refunds are normally handled within 8 days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account). Repairs and replacements could take longer, depending on parts/replacement availability.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 4:
– faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
– damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
– damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
– damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
– where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories that were sold with that product, we are entitled (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
If you return a product that does not comply with this policy, you may be liable to reimburse Caslad Agencies for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.